Tuesday, May 22, 2012

We Record.

We are recording a record.  This is nice because it allows us to also go to the pool sometimes in the afternoon.  And isn't that the point of the whole thing anyway.  
Big things have happened.  Ben and I both received hair cuts.  Lera showed me kneeboarding and pontoon boat drinking.  And I graduated college.  The last grade I received... B+.  That's above average in the traditional American grading system.  
Isn't it a wonderful feeling, graduating college and using ones degree to pretty much ride around in a van and do "something" for thirty to forty-five minutes a night.  
To all who have applied for post cards, they have or should be arriving any day.  Well done.  I love sending post cards.  I haven't decided if I'm going to send one to Blake Davis.
Recording bass.

Ck is a sock-no shoe kind of guy.  Which is ridiculous. 

My hair is way shorter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment