Sunday, August 5, 2012

Colorado

Dear Fans of the Blog,
I am sorry.  I am sorry that I let you down, yet again and failed to blog overseas.  More than once.
- Lera

Buon Giorno!  I'm in my home state, Colorado!  Rad.  Adam came all the way from Utah and the Knutsons were there, and my family and the Ebel's and it was Suzanne's birthday, and and and my brother had too much to drink and I'm sure today he has buyers remorse for spending like, over $100 on things he probably could have stollen out of our van.  I'm saying... I would have trusted him with the keys.
Lera has altitude sickness, jet lag, allergies and womanly times happening right now, so she's a blast.  Flat tire on E470.  Our first one.  Got it by running over a Browning shotgun choke. It was a real treat trying to figure out how to get the tire off the bottom of van... it was a mess.  Good thing Jeremy showed up and saved us from what would have been certain lateness.
Ricky came too!  All the way from Florida.
Every time I visit Colorado I wonder why I ever moved away.  What?  So that I could ultimately meet Lera and have to ride around in a van with her while she steals my Advil and tells me to stop playing my Indian flute that I bought at Heritage Square?  Hindsight = 20/20.
So many good things.  Anyways, I'm sort of busy.  I'm going to go try to find Bama McCall's grandson and hang out with him, because yes... I'm on tour with him.  And they say sequels are never as good as the original...

Our address for receiving mail is:
PO Box 214
Athens, Georgia
30606
We'd love to hear from you.
BOOM!

And now... it never happened.
I hope he gets the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment