Sunday, August 19, 2012

I've "Ben" Everywhere Man

Grand Rapids MI
Cleveland, OH
Chautaqua, NY
Westhampton Beach, NY
New York, NY
Ridgefield, CT
Philadephia, PN
Newport, RI
Lowell, MA

Not everywhere, but certainly several places, and hung out with some pretty great people.  The Davis's of Chadds Ford are wonderful people with a beautiful new deck.  And it was at their home that I finally watched Blazing Saddles.  Fantastic.  Mel Brooks and Willy Wonka are a fabulous team.  I would love to do a remake.  I would be Willy Wonka and Cleavon Little would be played by, oh I don't know, how about... and Don Cheadle!  BOOM!!!!  Now that's a remake.
And as we are on the road with Jerry Reeds grandson, Jerry Roe (who is the drummer for kd lang), I've also been dreaming of growing a mustache remaking a little film called "Gator."  Jerry Roe would play Bama McCall and I would be Gator.
I would also love to play Batman.
If you have any other suggestions of remakes that the Lera Lynn band could possibly dream of starring in, please post it on Facebook.  If someone comes up with one that makes me "LOL," I'll send you a shirt or something.
Ben's mom sent me a Rubiks cube.  It's really frustrating when you can't win.  It's a youth puzzle, and there's a million kids on YouTube that can do it.  But me... I'm just a big idiot.
We're playing Hyannis tonight on a stage that spins around!  If I said I wasn't excited, I would be a liar.
Creepy Obama Thing in Westhampton Beach.

Lera isn't ready in this photo. 
Worlds weirdest mascots.

Rotating Stage!

Practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment