Friday, June 8, 2012

Charlotte, North Carolina

Wes. Our faithful Charlotte host, started signing our merch last night, as we allowed him to "hang" with us behind the table. Wes is not in the band, everyone, but he could be if he wanted to. 
Then a new fan, who bought our last flaming el camino shirt asked me to sign it, only after having Paul Thorn sign it first. This is the very thing I addressed in a recent post, wherein I signed the Punch Bros shirt. Now I know for real how it feels. It's just fine. I signed my name much larger than he did. Just fine.
Paul Thorn gave me a lunch box with a Moonpie inside, stating, "I know how it feels to be an opener." Wes ate the Moonpie.  And now I know how it feels to be an opener of lunch boxes.

Additionally, we now have a PO Box.  So it would be great to get postcards back from you as well.

Lera Lynn
PO Box 214
Athens, Ga. 30603

A big special thanks to Paul Thorn.

Please send us mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment