Saturday, March 3, 2012

Home Base

Athens, Georgia.  Sister city to Bloomington.  Well done.
Last night, the Georgia Theatre got Lera'd pretty hard.  I still can't believe how awesome the crowd was.  Radiohead was the night before in Atlanta.  Their crowd was of similar quality, just a larger quantity.  And Ring of Fire is officially released!  And this week Lera started doing interviews correct, 

"... I'm excited about: Ben Wills." - Lera Lynn


I'll take it.  Even if it means I have to take it out of context.

I don't think that the evening could have been more fun.  I had a blast.  Athens, Georgia.  I am glad that I live here.  I want to do last night every night.  That was just the most fun.

Also, keep your eyes peeled for Lera's keys.  They're somewhere.

Georgia Theatre. 3.2.12


Lera and Ben Lewis with some kind of weird tiny guitar. 

I hope that Kirby Cobb doesn't mind that I borrowed a couple of her photos.

2 comments:

  1. Picked up the SXSW 2012 torrent and found Good Hearted Man on there. Just have one question. When are you guys coming to NZ?

    Twitter: @dmanww

    ReplyDelete