Saturday, March 17, 2012

South by Southwest (Part 1)

I'm le tired.
It's the end of South by Southwest for me.  Ben and Lera are on their way to New York.  Ck's staying to see this thing through (he has to drive the van home), and me... well I'm sitting alone at the airport, tired... exhausted really.  All I want to do is take my boots off because my feet hurt but I don't know if that's socially acceptable.  I guess I could tell anyone who has a problem with it that I'm just doing my part to keep Austin weird.
I touched Tom Morello.  The YouTube video of the event you can see my hand touch his back and then he stops talking and looks at me and then redeclares to the audience, "I've got something to say."  That's right.  He's looking at me in disappoint for disrupting his speech, just so I could touch the guy from Rage Against the Machine.  Whatever.  It kind of one-up'ed the whole situation for me.  
I'm. So. Tired.
I guess that's what I deserve.
Airport Internet is worth it, if you're going to be here for 4 hours alone.  $7.00.  Not bad.  Not to bad at all.
And thanks Norfolk St.  for ruining my otherwise perfect bracket for March Madness. Gosh.  Happy St. Patricks day.
That's my hand! 
Keeping Austin weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment