Monday, March 12, 2012

Who dat? Oh, never mind. It's Lera Lynn.


New Orleans. 

I had two goals. 

1.  Monkey Po Boy
2.  Find a Louisiana Voodoo lady.

Did you know: In the Voodoo religion, it is a commonly accepted belief that you can make a farmer’s well go dry by putting some soda in the well for one week each day; then drawing a bucket of water out and throwing it in the river. 

We didn’t do anything even like that.  I did drink PBR and watch a band.  So at least I got some déjà vu.

On Lera’s suggestion we went to a cigar bar. 
Immediate Lera reaction: disappointment- too much smoke.

On Ck’s suggestion, or maybe it was Shank’s, we went to the Carousel bar.  Immediate Ck reaction: nausea.

But all’s well that ends well and we were able to watch a brass band cover the Fresh Prince theme.  Thank god that’s an actual band.

It’s so humid.  I love it.  Our manager Chris is with us.  He can grow a beard.

Ck, Chris, Lera, Team Ben, Stranger Girl
What I hoped New Orleans would be like.
What New Orleans was actually like.  Not to far off.

What's the deal with these tires?  This is the third load of them I've seen.  I mean... look at the semi truck tires, now back to the tires.  They must be being made for the resistance.  It's coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment