Saturday, March 24, 2012

I feel like it might be appropriate to copy and paste Ben Wills' last blog post about post SXSW exhaustion. Only I'd need to double whatever units of measure he was employing. Dead. Tired. I might sleep for an entire week upon homecoming.  We played Club Passim last night in Cambridge, Ma. Great times had by all. It was the last night of tour with Sarah Jarosz and such a sad departure. We were all just getting to know eachother. Guess we'll just have to make it happen again ;) Needless to say, we blew it out last night. Margaritas abound. I just can't believe the Ben Lewis didn't partake! Ben Wills would have looked on with disappointment. That's a first I never expected. Look at him being all responsible. He's finally growing up! I, on the other hand, have regressed. I might have slept 4 hours before we schlepped it to the radio station for a shakey live show/interview. But what are ya gonna do last night of tour? The choice is clear.  I'm at the Boston airport and I want to slap the person who decided to put arm rests between all the chairs. Come on man. Help a sister out.  Athens, it'll be good to see you again.  --LL

No comments:

Post a Comment